Thursday 22 January 2015

va vers toi-même

Reminiscing! What memories this stirs...I havent finished the video - but this is my shared Camino journey from St Jean-Pied-de-Port through Basque and the Maseta captured as much as I can through music and images. We made it all the way to Muxia in Galicia, and life has take on new dimensions since returning home. I am so thankful to The Universe for the wonderful people I met on The Way (forever friends) and for the little signs that lit the path towards home. I lost my camera on the last leg of the journey and lost pictures of the journey into Santiago de Compostela but the final stretch is vivid in my mind and heart. I especially remember the little words frequently written on stone by a French peregrino : va vers toi-même (go towards yourself).


No comments:

Post a Comment